a + b = me

My photo
"Ability is what you're capable of. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." -Lou Holtz (US 1937- )

Sunday, May 10, 2009

mother's day

welcome home, emmanuel and gloria!


here are some photos i took in excited anticipation of my sister and mom's arrival [and post arrival] with the kids on monday.

this used to be my room




I'M AN AUNTIE!!
*link for gloria's pictures coming soon*

this year is my sister's very first mother's day and i couldn't be more thrilled...
the kids are such a blessing, and vice versa, my sister + matt are a blessing to them as well

so in lieu of today's holiday,
and all the moms i saw today
i am so lucky to get to hang out with my mom
and i am so thankful that i have an awesome role model
for when i become a mother
love you, momma


on a side note...
_those greek goddess dresses are not for me
_i believe all girls have 3 basic needs:
to be acknowledged,
pursued,
and special.
_i found the best place to get orchid plants!
_round 2 of golf rocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment