a + b = me

My photo
"Ability is what you're capable of. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." -Lou Holtz (US 1937- )

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

i <3 san francisco




summer = busy at work.
as an event coordinator, my schedule revolves around [surprise, surprise]... events, which means i don't necessarily get my 2 days off together, and most certainly do NOT get weekends off.
when i realized that i had wednesday-thursday off AND didn't have work until 4:30 on friday,
the fiercely spontaneous adventuregirl in me demanded to go somewhere.

so i booked a flight to san francisco, and the trip (despite flight delays on both ends, one of them being 4 hours and putting me 3 hours late to work) was completely worth it
and just what i needed.

my time with honabear


+quality food


there's always something interesting in the city









[and i'm pretty sure that's true]












[berkeley has captivated me]








i want to live here



P.S.

how can anybody be mad at traffic when you have these faces on your window?
nice job, vicki haha


+lesson learned: don't fly jetblue through SFO
+see you sept 3, san francisco + friends!
+buy tix in advance for Nightlife @ Academy of Sciences
+it really is a small world

No comments:

Post a Comment