a + b = me

My photo
"Ability is what you're capable of. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." -Lou Holtz (US 1937- )

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

where does time go?

already this month, i have...

been patriotic in my celebration of independence


been reunited with my girls


had a random last-minute beach bonfire


spent the day in venice beach (actually, many days at the beach)


attended my FIRST major concert - incubus @ hollywood bowl!



San Clemente Ocean Festival
apparently an annual event in San Clemente... not so much food but still some awesome stuff to see + surf competitions!



we hung out with justin's friend shaun, and all his boarding buddies for awhile. got some shots of them.





+I WANT A TIKI!!


we finally went bike riding in newport beach - another check off the J-list =)
[can't believe it's already been a month]




+i really need a watch
+put in my notice at work. that's right, I'M GOING TO SF!
+blockbuster is lame. netflix is definitely coming up.
(boo) to customer service and membership retainment
(literally-- they "lose" your info after 3 months)
+the hangover was a definite thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment